INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to enhance your experience on our site we may collect certain information about you. This information may be information provided by you, (for example, information that you provide to us such as your name or your email address) or information gathered through your use of our website or through 3rd parties (for example, The IP address of your computer, Web pages and/or ads that you view or click on)
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE GATHER
We use information that we collect and/or have access to via reputable 3rd parties in order to enhance your experience while visiting our site. Information we gather is used for:
A: CONTENT AND SERVICES
We may use information we collect to better understand your needs and provide you with a better online experience and to customize the information and content we show you. For example:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and provide you with customized content.
- We may use your email address, provided username and/or password in order to grant you access to premium services on our site
- Serving content based on selected preferences you have chosen or you geographic location, age or gender
Our site offers advertising and other services which helps us fund our site’s operation. We strive to offer high quality advertisements and promotions that we think will be of interest to you and to our visitors. These ads may be in the form of banner ads and or other promotional services offered on our website or on our opt-in email list
- We may periodically send promotional emails about products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use information you provide us or that is collected by us or collected by 3rd parties to show you advertising and ads that we think might appeal to you. These ads might be targeted and shown to you on the basis of such things as your gender, age, geographic location, web sites you visit and other information.
In order to improve our ability to predict which ads We, our third party service providers, advertisers or our partners may use "cookies" or similar technologies, to monitor our visitors surfing patterns and preferences and collect other data about the visitors using our site.
We may also use the services of third parties to provide us with data collection to assist with delivery of relevant banners and advertisements. This data may include information like demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests
HOW YOU MAY LIMIT OR BLOCK COOKIES
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Instructions for doing so and for other cookie-related management can be found on the specific web browsers. websites. Alternatively, you may use the resources located at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices to opt out
Many third-party advertising networks are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). To opt out of having information collected by NAI member companies used for behavioral advertising, please visit .
You may also opt out of cookies by “Opting out” of a particular 3rd party provider. For example, to opt out of cookies placed by the Zedo Ad server , go to the Zedo Opt Out page and click the “Opt Out Now”
Using the e-mail addresses provided during registrations, surveys, and contests, we may, periodically, send promotional e-mail to our subscribers about services offered by us, and by carefully selected advertisers. If you do not wish to receive solicitations sent on behalf of third parties, you may unsubscribe at any time.