- A piece of strong cardboard or sol 30 cms by 30 cms (12 inches by 12 inches)
- A piece of material 30 cms by x 30 cms that you like.
- A small piece of material in contrasting colors, or you can use any color of felt.
- Strong glue
- A pair of scissors
- A magic marker or pencil
- Measure 30 cms by 30 cms on the piece of cardboard and mark with a magic marker.
- Cut out the shape, and fold 2 cm from the edge to form the base of the Matza holder.
- Cut out the material in the same shape.
- Glue the material onto both sides of the cardboard with the glue gun or strong glue.
- Carefully glue down the edges of the sides to each other to form an open box shape.
- Cut out the shapes of the letters “mem”, “tsadi” and “hei “ and stick them on the side of the box. (You can do this on a couple of sides, if you want.)
Hey presto! You have just made a beautiful matza holder!!!!
Matzah Stencils (hebrew)