Synagogue Bulletin Bloopers
These authentic synagogue announcements were found in shul newsletters and bulletins.
All original mistakes in spelling and typing have been left untouched:
1. Don't let worry kill you. Let your synagogue help. Join us for our Oneg after services. Prayer and medication to follow. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our congregation.
2. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
3. We are pleased to announce the birth of David Weiss, the sin of Rabbi and Mrs. Abe Weiss.
4. A bean supper will be held Wednesday evening in the community center. Music will follow.
5. Weight Watchers will meet at 7 PM at the JCC. Please use the large double door at the side entrance.
6. Rabbi is on vacation. Massages can be given to his secretary.
7. Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Rob, who are preparing for the girth of their first child.
8. We are taking up a collection to defray the cost of the new carpet in the sanctuary. All those wishing to do something on the carpet will come forward and get a piece of paper.
9. If you enjoy sinning, the choir is looking for you!