We create our world by the thoughts we choose to focus on. When we focus on thoughts of gratitude, we become more grateful. Our consistent gratitude will create a joyful life. Focusing on the kindness of our Creator and realizing that the Creator is constantly before us elevates and enhances our spirituality and the entire quality of our life.
I have gathered a list of mind building thoughts. Reading this list daily will have a profound impact on your entire life. Test it out for a month and experience the benefits for yourself. Let us know how it goes.
- God is before me at all times.
- Nothing else exists besides the Almighty.
- I love God, my Father, my King, Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
- God loves each person more than each person loves himself.
- I am constantly grateful for all the good in my life.
- I will constantly communicate with myself in positive ways.
- I am grateful for each moment of life.
- I am grateful for each and every breath.
- I am grateful for being able to see.
- I am grateful for being able to hear.
- I am grateful for being able to talk.
- I am grateful for being able to walk.
- I will grow and upgrade myself with every occurrence and situation.
- I will consistently find positive reframes.
- Every human being is created in the image of the Creator and I have deep respect for each and every person.
- I have unconditional love for people.
- I love to do as much kindness as I can.
- I will see the good in each person I meet.
- I will say and do what I can to bring out the best in each person I meet.
- I will say words of encouragement to everyone I can.
- I will experience a strong sense of courage and empowerment.
- I will imagine the most courageous and empowered people who ever lived, and I will learn from their thoughts and actions to be more and more courageous and empowered.
- I will learn from each person I meet.
- Every experience gives me greater self-knowledge.
- I will remember my strengths and I will apply them in more and more situations
- I will visualize myself being the way I wish to be.
- I will greet people cheerfully.
- I will consistently see myself being joyful, kind, courageous, patient, serene, and enthusiastic. Every time I am this way, these qualities become stronger and stronger, now and always.
© 2002 ZELIG PLISKIN (Permission is given to reprint this with the copyright.)
Based on the "Creating the states you want: more joy, less distress recorded seminar.
For more information contact (USA 516-903-7096).
Also based on the following Artscroll books by Zelig Pliskin: "My Father, My King," "Happiness," "Kindness," "Courage," "Patience," "Serenity," and "Enthusiasm."