1 Minute Vort on the Parsha• Purim: A Day of Laughter (Zachor) New!
- • Premium Gas New!
- • We Expect Respect
A Life Lesson• If You've Got It - Use It
Appel's Parsha Page• Beauty and the Kohanim
Blogging the Bible• The Invisible Man
Brainstorming with Baars• H-O-N-O-R
Inspiring Audio Minute• Remembering Amalek (Zachor)
Lively Parsha• A Symbolic Description of the Priestly Garments
Mystical Tour• Clothes Make the Man
Shraga's Weekly• The Kabbalah of Clothes
Straight Talk• The Independent Flame
- • Looking Good
Torah Bytes• Generating Doubt (Zachor)
Reflections• The Core Purpose New!
10-Minute Parsha Series [video]• Angels In the Tabernacle? Part II New!
- • Where Is God In The Physical World?
Torah Teasers• Megillah Torah Teasers (Zachor)
- • Torah Teasers Parshat Tetzaveh
Covenant & Conversation• The Ethic of Holiness New!
- • On Leadership: The Counterpoint of Leadership
- • Prophet and Priest
- • The Aesthetic in Judaism
Parsha Potpourri• Wisdom of the Heart
The Guiding Light• Purim: Keeping Hope (Zachor) New!
- • Parshas Zachor (Zachor)
- • Pure Beginnings
- • The Roots of Gossip
- • The Robe and the Incense
The Shmuz [video & text]• Tetzaveh (5773)
- • Diamond With A Flaw
Shem MiShmuel• Zachor: Amalek and Shabbos (Zachor)
Between the Lines• Symbolic Clothes
Kol Yaakov• Judgment Means Love
M'oray Ha'Aish• Holy Clothing New!
- • Searching For a Heart of Gold
- • Royal Clothing
- • The Selection of Aharon
- • A Question of Race? (Zachor)
- • The Heroism of Esther (Zachor)
- • Where is Moses?
- • Purim (5769) (Zachor)
Mayanot• Splendor in the Quest
- • Clothes and the Man
- • Jewish Joy (Zachor)
Outlooks & Insights• The Missing Moses
What's Bothering Rashi?• Bells and Pomegranates
- • Then Came Amalek (Zachor)
- • It Was Despicable (Zachor)
- • He is Achashverosh (Zachor)
Parents & Kids
Parenting through the Parsha• Be There With Bells On
Coloring Pages• Tetzaveh
Family Parsha• Dressing Your Best
- • Having a Mentor
- • Deceiving Appearances
- • Learning From Others
- • Rules Are Tools
- • Making Fun Isn't Funny (Zachor)
- • Starting Fresh
- • Asking Advice
- • Bringing Joy (Zachor)
- • Giving Gifts (Zachor)
- • A Surprising Uplift
- • Being Consistent