V'Zot HaBracha(Deuteronomy 33-34)
Torah Teasers Parshat V'Zot Habracha
1. What unique description of Moshe is found only in this parsha? Who else in the Torah is described in a similar manner?
2. Which tribal blessing mentions a father and mother?
3. Which tribal blessing refers to sand?
4. In this parsha, which two tribes does Moshe compare to a lion? In parshas Vayechi, when Yaakov blesses his sons, which other tribe is compared to a lion?
5. In this parsha, which tribe is compared to an ox?
6. Which tribal blessing refers to the sun and moon? Where else in the Torah is that son of Yaakov connected to the sun and moon?
7. In this parsha, which city is known as "the city of the date palm trees"?
8. Which city, not mentioned since parshas Vayera, appears in this parsha?
9. Where is the number 30 mentioned in this parsha? In what other similar situation does the Torah refer to the number 30?
10. Moshe is described twice in the Torah as talking to Hashem "face to face." (Deut. 34:10, Exodus 33:11). About whom else does the Torah describe a divine encounter with the expression "face to face"?
From "Rabbi Moshe Atik's Torah Teasers" http://www.amazon.com/dp/1463791623/friendsofaishhat