1 Minute Vort on the Parsha• It's a Miracle! New!
- • Insert Coin
A Life Lesson• If You Touch It, You Bought It
Appel's Parsha Page• Saving Others Embarrassment
Blogging the Bible• Who Knows?: Purim New!
Brainstorming with Baars• Finding Passion
Inspiring Audio Minute• Remembering Amalek (Zachor)
- • Fighting for God
Lively Parsha• More Fascinating Aspects of the Temple Offerings.
Mystical Tour• Holy Garbage
Shraga's Weekly• To Pray or Not to Pray
Straight Talk• True Value
- • The Power of Imperfection
Torah Bytes• Racing Up the Ramp
- • Generating Doubt (Zachor)
10-Minute Parsha Series [video]• Tzav: What Does It Mean To Survive? New!
Torah Teasers• Torah Teasers Parshat Tzav
- • Megillah Torah Teasers (Zachor) New!
Covenant & Conversation• On Not Trying to Be What You Are Not New!
- • Violence and the Sacred
- • The Thanksgiving Offering
Parsha Potpourri• Using Up Merits
The Guiding Light• Parshas Zachor (Zachor) New!
- • The Greatness of Man's Soul
- • The Symbolism of the Sacrifices
- • The Temptations of Money
The Shmuz [video & text]• Tzav (5773)
- • Hashem & Man, Master & Servant
Shem MiShmuel• Zachor: Amalek and Shabbos (Zachor)
Kol Yaakov• L'Chaim - To Life?
M'oray Ha'Aish• Impetuosness New!
- • Of Matzot and Mitzvot
- • Thoughts of Sin
- • A Question of Race? (Zachor)
- • The Heroism of Esther (Zachor)
- • No Hesitation
- • Purim (5769) (Zachor)
Mayanot• Ashes to Ashes; Dust to Dust
- • Looking Glasses of the Soul
- • Jewish Joy (Zachor)
- • Windows in Time
Outlooks & Insights• Four Aspects of Thanksgiving
What's Bothering Rashi?• The Anointed One
- • Who Is the King?
- • Then Came Amalek (Zachor)
- • For the Sake of "This"
- • It Was Despicable (Zachor)
- • He is Achashverosh (Zachor)
Life Coaching from the Parasha• The Real You New!
Parents & Kids
Parenting through the Parsha• Right Time, Right Place
Coloring Pages• Tzav
Family Parsha• Being Important
- • Being Grateful
- • Team Players
- • Don't Get Offended
- • Making Fun Isn't Funny (Zachor)
- • Follow Instructions
- • Being Happy
- • True Freedom
- • Bringing Joy (Zachor)
- • Being Too Proud
- • Giving Gifts (Zachor)
- • The Gift of Closeness
- • Positive Thinking
- • Showing Appreciation